Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Metapost - Going Forward

As you all can see the "one a day" concept went by the wayside this weekend. When I started this blog I had lots of time, lots of energy and a 10 day buffer of posts ready. Now I'm busier than a three peckered goat with one leg in a butt kicking contest, ethanol fuel isn't helping at all with my energy crisis and the buffer is looooong gone. Until things get a bit less hectic I can do one of two things going forward:

1) Only post about 3 or 4 times a week, but do it in the same format with a paragraph or two about each card,

or

2) Post one every single day without fail with or without the paragraph.

Basically the choice is between the cards or the stories. You can let me know in the comments or by voting in the poll on the top left. This week is going to be rough so you're getting option 1) for the next couple days, but I'll give it a few days to get some feedback. Hopefully in a couple months things will calm down and you'll get the one good post a day again.

Thanks for your input!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think the stories are often more interesting than just seeing more scans of cards.

Captain Canuck said...

gotta know the story behind the card man....

kevincrumbs said...

Stories... anyone can buy a scanner and post pictures of cards.

Andy said...

I, too, agree. I *really* enjoy your stories and explanation, and I'd still read this blog even if you posted once per month.

Anonymous said...

Must. Have. Stories.

Bay Rat North West said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bay Rat North West said...

Like Kevin said.
Anyone can buy a scanner and put up some cards. Look at that hack site Cardboard Junkie. That guy needs some of your talent. AND FAST.

Anonymous said...

Put me down for some stories, as well.