Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Announcement: Looking for contributors

I've enjoyed sharing part of my autograph collection with you over the past two years, but I'd like to broaden the focus of Auto-Matic for the People.

I post mainly baseball autographs because that's what I collect. But there's no reason Auto-Matic for the People couldn't feature football, basketball, hockey, celebrity or other types of autographs.

If you are interested in writing for the site and can commit to at least two posts per month, email me at PaulsRandomStuff@verizon.net.

2 comments:

zman40 said...

I've got a few hockey autographs recently that I have been meaning to post on here, but I have been so busy with work that I hardly post on my blog.

Paul Hadsall said...

Any time you have a chance, feel free to jump in. :-)

I'm hoping to get some help, because I'm having a harder time keeping up with this blog and my other one -- and RandomBaseballStuff.com gets more traffic.