Thursday, December 30, 2010

1996 Leaf Signature Extended Graeme Lloyd



Who is this? former major league relief pitcher Graeme Lloyd
What is this? An autographed card from the 1996 Leaf Signature Extended set
Where'd I get it? CheckOutMyCards.com
How much did it cost? $3


Why is this so special? Graeme Lloyd is one of a small handful of people from Australia to play Major League Baseball. In a 10-year career, Lloyd played for 7 different teams, including the New York Yankees, New York Mets and Milwaukee Brewers. He won two World Series rings with the Yankees.

His first name is difficult to make out, but his last name is clearly readable in the autograph on my card.

2 comments:

zman40 said...

Graeme is one of my least favorite Royals of all time. He was picked up from the Mets at the deadline in '03 while the Royals were still in first place and went on post a 10.95 ERA down the stretch.

I hoope you have some better Mets memories of him.

Anonymous said...

I really don't have any particular memories of him as a Met. I mainly remember him as a Yankee. :(