Thursday, July 10, 2008

2005 Fan Favorites Frank Robinson


Who is this? Orioles outfielder Frank Robinson.

What is this? An autograph card from 2005 Topps Fan Favorites, card number FFA-FR.

Where'd I get it? Champion Sports Cards, from a pack.

How much did it cost? How much were packs of this stuff anyway? Three or four bucks I think.

Why is this so special? Ok, I haven't gotten off to a good start this month. Don't expect to see another auto 'till next week either save some miracle. To make up for my slack here's an auto of Frank Robinson. There's maybe a handful of people who have had anywhere near the kind of baseball career Frank has. I think this might be a short print too, but who gives a crap. It's Frank Robinson. Short prints do not make him special, Frank makes him special. Go here to learn more about Frank if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Frank freakin' Robinson, man... Cards like this pulled out of packs mean I should not be griping about my luck ever.


No comments: