Monday, March 21, 2011

2010 New Hampshire Fisher Cats Luis Sanchez



Who is this? minor league infielder Luis Sanchez
What is this? An autographed 2010 New Hampshire Fisher Cats card
Where'd I get it? Sanchez signed it for me at a Trenton Thunder game last year.
How much did it cost? I spent around $10 for the team set.

Why is this so special? I believe this is the last 2010 New Hampshire Fisher Cats team set card I have to post. (Though who knows? Maybe I'll be able to get one or two more signed this season.)

Sanchez was a late round draft pick of the Atlanta Braves in 2004 and 2005, but he didn't sign. Instead, he ended up with the Toronto Blue Jays organization. Last year, he split time between AA New Hampshire and A Dunedin, but he didn't play much at either stop.

Sanchez batted .184 with 10 RBI in 98 at bats for the Fisher Cats. He also pitched in one game.

Sanchez has an interesting autograph, but I don't think I can read any part of it.

No comments: