Monday, July 26, 2010

2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Kirk Nieuwenhuis



Who is this? Binghamton Mets outfielder Kirk Nieuwenhuis

What is this? the 2008 Donurss Elite Extra Edition set

Where'd I get it? Nieuwenhuis signed it for me after a game in Trenton earlier this year.


How much did it cost? Fifty cents?

Why is this so special? Nieuwenhuis was the Mets third round pick in the 2008 draft and he's having a decent season in Binghamton so far. Through 86 games, he's hitting .298 with 16 home runs and 58 RBI. Nieuwenhuis sat out both games I went to this year, so I never got to see him play in person.

His autograph looks a bit like a seismograph, doesn't it?

1 comment:

zman40 said...

If I had his last name, my sig would probably look similar, but with a first name where you could sort of make out the first and final letter.