Wednesday, September 22, 2010

2006 Inkworks Firefly Ron Glass as Shepherd Meria Book



Who is this? Actor Ron Glass
What is this? An autographed card from Inkworks Firefly set
Where'd I get it? eBay
How much did it cost? $10


Why is this so special? Firefly was one of the best sci-fi shows prematurely cancelled by FOX, and Shepherd Book was one of the more interesting characters from the show.

For those who aren't into sci-fi, Glass is also well-known for playing Detective Ron Harris on the 1970s sitcom Barney Miller.

Unlike many of the baseball players I feature, Glass has nice penmanship. You can easily read every letter in his name.

2 comments:

cynicalbuddha said...

I think he was best remembered as Venus Flytrap from WKRP in Cincinati.

Community Gum said...

If there were to be one TV show card set for me to collect... it would be this one. Firefly blew me away on so many levels. I wish they'd make a second movie... -Andy