Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2007 Bowman Heritage Sean Kazmar


Who is this? Padres shortstop Sean Kazmar.

What is this? An autograph card from 2007 Bowman Heritage, card number SG-SK.

Where'd I get it? Out of a blaster.

How much did it cost? Twenty bucks for the box , or $2.50 for the pack if you want to get technical about it.

Why is this so special? I pulled this auto out of a blaster of Bowman Heritage. It took me a while to decide on the Bowman or another box of TriStar, and the Bowman won out. I was rewarded with another hit. I was originally planning to buy another hobby box of Bowman Heritage, but it was so easy to pull a hit out of the blasters I ended up getting them instead. I still have my eye on a hobby box once I get my fill of 2008 products. I don't know much about Sean and it took me a while to stop thinking "Scott Kazmir" when I look at the card. Now I think of a Clash song, which isn't so bad I suppose. I still don't know much about Scott, I mean Sean, other than he's a AA middle infielder. The autograph is nice though, and I really dig the bat on his bat. I'm going to miss Bowman Heritage.

1 comment:

burnsee2 said...

This is a nice card. I picked up one off ebay the other week.