Friday, December 25, 2009

2009 Bowman Andre Ethier


Who is this?
Andre Ethier, an outfielder for the Los Angeles Dodgers

What is this? An autographed card from the 2009 Bowman set

Where'd I get it? I got it in the mail with the other Andre Ethier autograph I posted last week.

How much did it cost? Absolutely nothing.

Why is this so special? This card was a gift from Ethier, and it's personalized to me. I think that's pretty neat.

You'll notice that Either's signature has changed significantly from the one Topps is using for the facsimile autograph on his card. The older one was much more legible, but I imagine that the newer one is quicker to sign.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

zman40 said...

That's pretty sweet. You don't see too many current players adding stuff to autograph requests.