Sunday, September 4, 2011

2010 Topps Neil Walker


Who is this? Pittsburgh Pirates Second Baseman Neil Walker.
What is this? An autograph card from 2010 Topps Series 1.
Where'd I get it? I got this card signed by Neil when he was a member of the Triple-A Indianapolis Indians before a game against the Pawtucket Red Sox in 2010.
How much did it cost? I got the card when I bought the 2010 Topps Series 1 set.

Why is this so special? Neil Walker had a tremendous 2010 season that earned him a place on both Baseball America's and Topps Major League All-Rookie teams. He has been solid at the plate and in the field and is a major reason why the Pittsburgh Pirates have regained respectability.

In addition, this is one of the best 2010 Topps cards that I have gotten signed thus far in my quest to get as many cards from the set signed as possible. To see my 2010 Topps Autograph Project, click here.

No comments: