Wednesday, August 3, 2011

2005 DBC Ticket Tiger Woods Autograph


Who is this? Tiger Woods.
What is this? An autograph ticket from the 2005 Deutsche Bank Championship Gold Tournament.
Where'd I get it? I got this ticket signed by Tiger during his practice round on August 31, 2005.
How much did it cost? My uncle got the ticket for me, and I think that it cost around $20.
Why is this so special? Tiger Woods is one of the greatest golfers of all-time and his autographs is one of the most difficult and valuable signatures of any modern athlete. While I do not support some of the decisions that he made off the course, watching Tiger golf was one of the best sports memories that I have ever had.

Tiger's signature is clear and legible and looks great on the ticket that features him and Vijay Singh. This is one of, if not THE, best autographs that I have ever got in-person and is one of the centerpieces of my collection.

Here is a close-up of Tiger's signature:

No comments: